Bayaniz Issue 4
Many thanks to Mabuhay FM for endorsing the magazine. I would not have known about this if not for your good news.
ADPRAC 4 PRELIM EXAM
Add new post
Select, Copy all of the questions and answer boxes in this post and paste in (the visual editor) your new post.
Fill in the necessary responses.
Publish your post once completed.
Read the Chapters and Post Ten Topics Regarding “Creative Strategy and the Creative Process” “Creative Execution: Art and Execution” Post your Title with Link Here
1 The Creative Team
2 What Makes Great Advertising,
3 Formulating Advertising Strategy the Key to Great Creative
4 How Creativity Enhances Advertising, The Creative Process
5 The Explorer Role (Gathering Information)
6 The Artist Role (Developing and Implementing The Big Idea)
7 The Judge Role (Decision Time)
8 The Warrior Role (Overcoming Setbacks and Obstacles)
9 Delivering on the Big Idea (The Visual and the Verbal
10 The Art of Creating Print Advertising.
Comment 10 times to posts of co-authors. Copy paste Your comment here. Copy Paste link to your comment here.
1.I really love this commercial! It made an impact to me and I was amazed on how they showed moral values in an advertisement like this. It is also very touching and you will be encouraged to help others even more.
A Thai Life Insurance Advertisement | luizatiocoartillero
2. This video is really helpful especially to those people who wants to start a business. Since most of the people nowadays are using internet, it is more easier for them to advertise and reach a bigger audience.
5 Smart Ways to Promote Your Business Online | luizatiocoartillero
3. This is really a great advertisement! It is a smart move for Apple to show everyone that their product has no limitation and can be suitable for the different types of people. They promoted iPhone 5s really well by showing to this advertisement that it can help to save and change the world, like this product is really a necessity for us.
The iPhone 5s Advertisement | luizatiocoartillero
5.This advertisement will help us realize what are the struggles of autistic people and what they are really going through. It will make us understand and care for them even more. We must show more compassion to them.
Read Autism in a Different Angle | jptalapian
6. We shouldn’t waste food since most of the people nowadays especially those unprivileged Filipinos can’t afford to eat 3 times a day or can’t buy their food at all. We should always be thankful that we are not experiencing famine unlike in Africa. We should eat what we can only finish.
Reality Check. Don’t Waste FOOD. | jptalapian
7.This thought-provoking-comic idea is very useful and motivational for us artists while trying to conceptualize new ideas for our next plate. It inspires us to come up with a great idea and never give up.
A Thought-Provoking Comic That Shows You How To Develop Ideas |
8.I like this advertisement! I suddenly wanted to have hershey’s smores and feel good all the way! I guess you will be stressed free and feel a lot better after eating one of those.
Hershey’s: Life Is Delicious |
9. The one who did those pick-up lines have a great sense of humor. I enjoyed reading every single thing and it really caught my attention so I wouldn’t be surprised that will be a great tool in letting others understand what advertising really is.
Ang Advertising, parang pag-ibig. | Stephanie Inocencio
10. This is really cute! Car lovers will love this for sure and I guess car companies should include this in their accessories shop. This can attract buyers and it will also help the owners to be organized about their small stuffs like car keys.
Creative Key Holder
Share 10 different posts of yours (or post of co-authors) to 10 different internet channels Copy Paste links or upload files here
1. I shared The Future of Advertising: The Brand Story on twitter
2. I shared Ang Advertising ay parang Pag-Ibig on facebook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10202881839029422&id=1305648108&_rdr
3. I shared Thought Provoking Ideas on Tumblr http://thepmlbcy.tumblr.com/post/96890696145/a-thought-provoking-comic-that-shows-you-how-to-develop
5. I shared iPhone 5s Advertisement on Google+
Write 5 Jokes Related to Advertising
1. Colgate introduced a toothpaste in France called Cue, the name of a notorious porno magazine.
2. An American T-shirt maker in Miami printed shirts for the Spanish market which promoted the Pope’s visit. Instead of “I Saw the Pope” (el Papa), the shirts read “I Saw the Potato” (la papa).
3. Pepsi’s “Come Alive With the Pepsi Generation” translated into “Pepsi Brings Your Ancestors Back From the Grave” in Chinese.
4. Frank Perdue’s chicken slogan, “It takes a strong man to make a tender chicken” was translated into Spanish as “it takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate.”
5. When American Airlines wanted to advertise its new leather first class seats in the Mexican market, it translated its “Fly In Leather” campaign literally, which meant “Fly Naked” (vuela en cuero) in Spanish.
Share 5 Favorite Books of Advertising Share links here
1. Influence: Science and Practice by Robert B. Cialdini (2008)
Social psychology professor, advertiser and professional fundraiser Robert Cialdini has written one of the best advertising books of the Millenium by revealing how advertisers can get people to “comply”. Providing useful insights in the art of persuasion, Cialdini investigates the defining correlations among negotiating, purchasing and selling products and services with the psychology of human behavior, specifically the techniques most effective with eliciting “compliance” from others.
2. The Guerrilla Marketing Handbook by Jay Conrad Levinson (1994)
Creator of the phrase “guerilla marketing”, Levinson has been such a heavy influence on the world of advertising and marketing that many of his writings are required reading for students taking Master’s of Business Administration degree programs. Levinson is also famous for developing advertising techniques for the Pillsbury Doughboy, Morris the Cat and the Jolly Green Giant and for writing one of the best advertising books published in the past 20 years.
3. The Anatomy of a Buzz by Emanual Rosen (2000)
Groundbreaking for its use of “word of mouth” as a way of advertising and marketing that pierces through and beyond the information overload and disbelief preventing consumers from taking the chance on new products or services. In Buzz, Rosen uses statistics to show how consumer behavior is strongly persuaded by verbal recommendations and the marketplace “buzz” emerging from utilizing consumer networks and hubs on the Internet.
4. Advertising on the Internet by Robin Zeff and Brad Aronson
A classic guidebook that continues to be updated, Advertising includes information about timely targeting of consumers with advertisements at the right time as well as insights into the measurability and interactiveness offered by digital advertising. Zeff also talks about selling and purchasing Internet-based advertising space and how to place ads and websites on top search engines.
5. Permission Marketing by Seth Godin (2000)
A leading online advertiser and marketer, Godin states in Marketing that businesses cannot remain viable by depending on what he terms “interruption advertising”, or advertising found in mailings, maganzines, TV and radio commercials. Instead, Godin argues that you need to receive “permission” from consumers before grabbing their attention–such as giving away free samples, throwing a contest or offering substantial discounts.
Share 5 Advertising Related Music
1. Levi’s – Prague
Music: Scott Hardkiss
2. Nike – My better is better
Music: List of Demands by Saul Williams
3. Sydney Opera house – The Ship Song Project
Music: The Ship Song by Nice Cave (performed by Neil Finn, Kev Carmody, Sarah Blasko, John Bell, Martha Wainwright, Katie Noonan, Paul Kelly, Teddy Tahu Rhodes, The Temper Trap, and Daniel Johns, with Opera Australia, the Australian Ballet, Bangarra Dance Theatre, the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, and the Australian Chamber Orchestra.)
Music: Har Ek Friend Zaruri Hota Har
5. Mitsubishi Australia
Music: Only get what you give by New Radicals
Record on Video a special skill you can do with your body (which you think is useful for Advertising and upload In Youtube or another video sharing site.
ADPRAC 4 PRELIM EXAM
|Read the Chapters and Post Ten Topics Regarding “Creative Strategy and the Creative Process” “Creative Execution: Art and Execution”||Post your Title with Link Here|
|1 The Resonance Dimension||https://www.flickr.com/photos/43763071@N07/14666369820/|
|2 Creativity Helps Advertising Remind||https://www.flickr.com/photos/43763071@N07/14896894196|
|3 Fact-based versus value-based thinking||https://www.flickr.com/photos/43763071@N07/14919562252|
|4 Transforming the Concept: Do something to it||Pages 352-354; https://www.flickr.com/photos/43763071@N07/14896972356|
|5 The Explorer Role (Gathering Information)|
|6 The Artist Role (Developing and Implementing The Big Idea)|
|7 The Judge Role (Decision Time)|
|8 The Warrior Role (Overcoming Setbacks and Obstacles)|
|9 Delivering on the Big Idea (The Visual and the Verbal|
|10 The Art of Creating Print Advertising.|
|Comment 10 times to posts of co-authors. Copy paste Your comment here||Copy Paste link to your comment here|
|Share 10 different posts of yours (or post of co-authors) to 10 different internet channels||Copy Paste links or upload files here|
||Shared a link on facebookhttps://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/creative-strategy-and-creative-process-3/|
|| Shared a link on twitter
||Shared a link on google+https://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/the-components-of-mi/https://plus.google.com/u/0/|
||Shared a link on pinteresthttps://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/so-you-need-a-typeface/http://www.pinterest.com/hazelsan/pins/|
||Shared a link on linkedinhttps://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/video-mirror-with-a-thousand-faces/http://lnkd.in/baUashK|
6. The Inspirational Video Everyone Should Live By
|Shared a link on LiveJournalhttps://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/the-inspirational-video-everyone-should-live-by/http://haelsaintt.livejournal.com/661.html|
||Shared a photo on 4sharedhttps://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/color-theory-infographic/http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=ItDcVQ3u|
|| Shared a link on reddithttps://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/updating-my-journal-honing-my-intrapersonal-intelligence/http://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/2fp3ti/updating_my_journal_on_advertising_practice_and/
||Shared a link on bloggerhttps://www.blogger.com/home|
10. LG Ultra HD TV Prank End of the World Job Interview (Meteor Explodes)
|Shared a link on youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLch6iOoxhU6DiWQOfY8AptsoJ1RvMaPpx|
|Write 5 Jokes Related to Advertising|
|1 . The Dairy Association’s huge success with the campaign “Got Milk?” prompted them to expand advertising to Mexico. It was soon brought to their attention the Spanish translation read “Are you lactating?”|
|Share 5 Favorite Books of Advertising||Share links here|
||By: Luke Sullivanhttp://artnaos.net/ADV2400/Textbook.pdfhttp://adage.com/article/ad-and-marketing-book-reviews/al-ries-jack-trout-s-positioning-marketing-book/134945/|
|2.”Good to Great: Why some companies make the leap and others don’t”||By: Jim Collins|
||By: Robert B. Cialdini|
||By: Malcom Gladwell|
||By: Al Ries and Laura Ries|
|Share 5 Advertising Related Music|
|Record on Video a special skill you can do with your body (which you think is useful for Advertising and upload In Youtube or another video sharing site.||the Link of the post here|
|5 pts||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft88aKE1Vg8This was a video way back when I was in 4th year high school. I’m not that good in playing drums but I think by improving it, it will become useful in putting music in advertisements.|