Join Logo Design Contest
Due Date: Two Weeks After Prelim Exams
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEM & Arts Academy
Science, Technology, EngRobotics, Mathematics (STEM) & Arts Academy
To provide professionals and K-12 regular and students with special needs non-formal and informal education in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering (including Robotics), Mathematics & Arts.
The acronym STEM is already a common vernacular to international education meaning Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. STEM is created with the prime objective to encourage and educate K-12 students to pursue careers in Science and Math. Other variation of STEM is STEAM which incorporate Arts or Agriculture to STEM. The company decided to maintain STEM and Arts separately.
The company is very new and the founder is an engineer (UST), a child specialist (UP), an author with published Math books, and who has education degrees graduated locally and internationally, including Math, Physics and Robotics teaching licenses in the US.
Josette Perez University of Santo Tomas, College of Engineering Alumna
(Among other academic preparations)
Key Terms and Expectations:
- Technical but kid friendly to reflect serious school for kids and adults
- Colorful and inviting
- Simple but eyecatching
- sounds like a tree soft trunk
- sounds like stem cell technology
Possible Future Projects:
- Calling card design
- Logo design: both in color and black & white
- Size: less than half page but more than ¼ page
- Pls. Provide short description of the meaning of the logo design
- Can submit multiple designs