Inspired by Pope Francis’ love for the sick, youth and poor, Bro. Gerardo Laguartilla of The Blessed Sacrament expresses his love by helping fellow Filipinos, specially the poor, to earn their living with dignity. He does so by endorsing First Vita Plus and making it his apostolate and ministry. He is also inspired by his professor at Loyola School of Theology, Cardinal Chito Tagle to “bring Christ out of the Sacristy and bring it to the market place, to the peripheries.”
His most recent reach out was at Baseco, Manila (Sto. Nino Parish de Baseco-Sta. Monica Chapel last August 23.
Pope Francis is his recent visit to the Philippines said “it’s easy for priests, church workers and pastors to come and tell the poor to have courage.” He called for dignified work for all: ”where there is no work there is no dignity.”
Laguartilla was introduced to First Vita Plus by Carmelite friend, Bro. Glen dela Rosa on his 2013 September birthday. Since that time, de la Rosa has become his mentor and mission partner. Together (plus another friend, Roel Concepcion) as Channel of Blessings Power Team, they promote entrepreneurship through First Vita Plus Health & Livelihood Program.
In addition to the inspiring words of Pope Francis and Cardinal Tagle, the Blessed Sacrament brother further explained his motivations:
“As a response to the challenges of the Pope, we are now using First Vita Plus to give livelihood and health for all.”
“What kind of world do we want to leave to the children who come after us? This question resonated with me.
I can draw on First Vita Plus business as a partner to eliminate poverty, to give healing to the sick, to give opportunity and hope.”
“Where are the young people?
To you, who are at the beginning of the journey of life (VITA), I ask: have you thought about the talents that God has given you? Have you thought about how you can put them at the service of others?
Don’t bury your talents! Bet on big ideals, those ideals that enlarge the heart, those ideals that will make your talents fruitful. Life is not given to us so that we can keep it jealously for ourselves, but is given to us so that we may donate it.
Dear young people, have a great soul! Don’t be afraid to dream great things.
Be a CHANNEL OF BLESSINGS my dear Young people, young leaders and guests, by using First Vita Plus to help the sick and to have a dignified livelihood. Pope Francis said that work is sacred and gives dignity to the people; any person or entity that violates this reality, hurts humanity.”
“Pope Francis emphasized that caring for the sick has always been considered and integral part of the Church’s mission: To care for the sick, to welcome them, to serve them, is to serve Christ! We are all called to bring the light of the Word of God and the power of grace” to all those who suffer, and to those who care for them.”
“Bakit ang mga Pinoy ay hindi umaasenso sa buhay?
Kasi hindi natin tinatangkilik ang sariling atin, ang atin imbeñsyon ang ating market, ang ating produkto. Tulad nalañg ng ganda at husay ng First Vita Plus sa kalusugan at kabuhayan pero ayaw tangkilikin ng mga Pinoy.
Mas gusto ang imported pareho lang naman ang ganda o galing o mas magaling pa tayo. Kawawang Pilipinas. Kababayan ko mga kapatid kay Kristo, tangkilikin natin ang ating market. Pagtulungan natin ang First Vita Plus. Tiyak gaganda ang buhay ng mga Pilipino.”
On The Vision of CHANNEL OF BLESSINGS POWER TEAM:
“Our advocacy is to live in joyful communion with God and with one another in our common home as we promote Good Health, Lifestyle and Business Opportunity for the Filipino people and for all nations using a Filipino product, the First Vita Plus.
Our mission is to be a Channel of Blessings to all our brothers and sisters by sharing a product that can be a source of healing for the sick and taking care and giving livelihood for the youth and the poor.
On The Elements of Team’s Emblem:
- Heart – symbolizes love and God is love. Because of God’s love we are called to love, to live in communion with Him & with one another in our common home, to serve & be a blessing to others as well to ourselves. And because of God who loves us, we are given the capacity to dream. Pope Francis said if we dream, we love.
- Open Hands – we are called to be an instrument of blessings to all our brothers & sisters esp the healing of the sick & the livelihood for the youth & the poor. May the Lord bless the works of our hands and bring the fulfillment of our hopes & dreams in life.
- FVP Power Herbs (Pilipino Herbs) – we share the blessings of God’s creation to all as we promote Good Health & lifestyle & Business Opportunity for all using a Filipino product, the First Vita Plus. Gen.1:26.
- SAB Channel of Blessings – the name of our team. This speaks of our mission to be a blessings to all esp to the sick, youth & poor. SAB means (Share a Blessing – our mother unit & our mentor.)
Everything is Grace for God is good to us all the time!“
Bro. Laguartilla recommends that others who love the poor also make their love concrete:
“Pray for the sick…then care and give them remedy to their sickness. Give then First Vita Plus natural health drink to cure them.
Pray for the poor….then give them livelihood. Give them First Vita Plus for their livelihood. This is how prayer works.
Be a Channel of Blessings!
Let us help one another in making our common home a paradise, full of blessings. Let us use First Vita Plus to support our apostolate and ministry. Pls. Contact us. 09062748456″
- advertising Marist 1982 (8/7/2014) - Special thanks to Arch. Arch. Nuj Ar, University of Santo Tomas, College of Architecture Alumni, who generously shared significant feedback so that this video will improve.
- AU BPO EXPANDS TO NON-VOICE OPERATIONS IN RP (8/20/2015) - Australian BPO company Remote Staff Philippines hires up to 50 Filipino home-based professionals monthly. The company has expanded to contracting a variety of professionals such as web developers, web and graphic designers, virtual assistants, and other computer/phone-based job roles. Remote Staff connects them with international clients based in Australia, the UK and the US.
- back-to-back faMily day (7/19/2016) - by Anna Guia Alejar Congratulations to Year 1 and Year 6 for a successful back-to-back Family Day today 🙂
- BE A CHANNEL OF BLESSINGS (8/24/2015) - Let us help one another in making our common home a paradise, full of blessings.
- BICOLANA TAGUIG MAYOR: ABACA IN BOTH HOMES (7/3/2016) - she expressed her elation of having the opportunity to be practicing charity in both of her homes Albay & Taguig
- Brightest For The Bureaucracy (6/28/2016) - inviting you to join and build a career in the public service through the BBP. Start an exciting and fulfilling career in the service of your country and people.
- cfa head shares financial wellness (9/14/2015) - April Tan, Chartered Financial Analysts PHILIPPINES President from the COL Financial Group, Inc. shared tips on how to become and remain financially fit. Q&A session moderated by Rose Fres Fausto
- change of venue: run for dodjie (7/22/2016) - Takbo para kay Dodjie (Run for Dodjie's Cause) is now going to be held at Riverbanks, Marikina City 6:30 am instead of the original plan (Marikina Sports Center).
- CHIEF MSD ITDI DESCRIBES TRYK NI JUAN (7/4/2016) - The project takes advantage of the abundance of natural fiber sources in a tropical country like the Philippines
- CHIEF PLANNER PH FIBER INDUSTRY DEV AUTHORITY (7/8/2016) - The best abaca fiber in the world finds Philippines as its source...
- CISI MEMBERSHIP: INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF (10/21/2015) - How will you stand out? Anton Mauricio explains why CISI membership is a compelling marker of professionalism in the financial services industry
- Civil Service Professional (6/28/2016) - Examination CSC-NCR (C.A.T.) April 22, 1997 is EIGHTY-EIGHT AND 65/100 Your name has been entered in a register of eligibles
- colegio de san agustin batch ’90 hoMecoMing (8/17/2015) - Yvette Fernandez posted 27 new photos with Carlos P. Celdran and 27 others commenting: Always so much fun to come home to Colegio San Agustin. Congratulations, Batch ’90. Thanks for such a fun party! ❤❤❤
- Congratulations! Affectionately, Tito Mon (6/29/2016) - Dear Rom, Congratulations! Wishing you always continued success. Affectionately, Tito Mon
- dear board of trustees Marist 82 aluMni inc. (8/2/2016) - I am left with no other recourse but to raise my issue to the general public. I am requesting a publicly audited financial report on the status of organizational funds.
- dear friends of irene & eMerson beriones (8/4/2016) - May I request financial assistance for my husband Emerson Beriones because he needs a laboratory (BUA). I don’t have enough money to provide it because i have no work right now and also my husband.
- DIRECTOR, KIMS-ASEAN COLLABORATION (7/4/2016) - Byung-Sun Kim, PhD Korea Institute of Material Science outlines highlights of ITDI-KIMS Collaboration
- drug enforcement in rancho 2 (8/18/2016) - With the references above regarding Drug Enforcement in Rancho 2, May I request your presence on Saturday, August 20 10 AM at the Multipurpose Hall of Rancho 2 Chapel, Rodeo St., Rancho 2.
- educators free screening herMano puli (8/15/2016) - A historical drama film about Hermano Puli—the revolutionary legend of Quezon we know little about. Be among the first to watch this important film for free!
- enjoying fellowship: ayala cfo rotary 20 years (8/16/2015) - Ayala CFO, Tg Limcaoco continues to enjoy fellowship and service with Rotary Club. He posted 8 new photos on his FB profile commenting, “I have been a member of this Club for 20 years now and I continue to enjoy the fellowship and service. Mabuhay RC Makati West and Victor Junvee Vital, this year’s President. Thank you JP, Lito and David for the photos.”